Belvoir Federal Credit Union is no longer accepting memberships. However, you have the opportunity to join the PenFed family!
Our online and mobile banking experience is world-class. Tap into our low-rate Auto Loans, Mortgages, and many other benefits.
Allow PenFed to help you DO BETTER with your finances.
(CLICK BELOW TO VIEW MORE INFO)
Mobile DepositsNot near a PenFed branch? No problem! You can deposit checks by using your mobile device.
ConvenienceOn the go? Get access to your PenFed account anytime, anywhere!
Safe & SecureKeep closer tabs on your spending to keep your finances safe right from your mobile device
Travel NotificationsUse the mobile app to notify us of your travel plans to keep your cards securely connected to your accounts
ATM/Branch LocatorNeed to get cash or visit us in person? Use the PenFed app to find branches and ATMs near you.
1. Rates and offers current as of April 8, 2016, and are subject to change. Your actual APR will be determined at the time of disbursement and will be based on your application and credit information. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Rate also depends on amount borrowed and term. Other restrictions, including vehicle age and mileage, may apply. Vehicle weight restrictions apply. Financing up to $100,000. Maximum used car loan advance will be determined by PenFed using a NADA value. Up to 110% financing is available to qualified members for vehicle purchases. One hundred percent financing available for refinanced vehicles. Rates as low as 1.99% APR apply to used vehicle loan amounts for up to 36 months. Used car loan example: $20,000 loan with a rate of 1.99% APR, 36 monthly payments of approximately $572.46. New vehicles are where you are the original owner and the vehicle is a current (2016) or prior model year (2015). Rates as low as 1.49% APR applicable to new vehicles financed for up to 36 months. New vehicle payment example: $20,000 loan with rate of 1.49% APR, 36 monthly payments of approximately $568.41. Rates as low as 1.49% APR apply to new vehicle refinance loans financed for up to 36 months. In order to refinance an existing PenFed auto loan, the advertised rate must be equal to or greater than your current PenFed auto rate. New vehicle refinance payment example: $20,000, 1.49% APR, 36 monthly payments of approximately $568.41.
2. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) current as of April 1, 2016 and is subject to change at any time. Minimum opening deposit is $1,000. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal which will reduce the earnings on the account.
3. Rates and offers are in effect as of April 8, 2016, for new applications, for a limited time, and subject to change without notice. 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Payment Example: The information provided assumes the purpose of the loan is to purchase a property with a loan amount of $250,000 and an estimated property value of $350,000. The property is located in Alexandria, VA, and is within Fairfax County. The property is an existing single-family home and will be used as a primary residence. At a 4.000% interest rate, the APR for this loan type is 4.131%. The monthly payment schedule would be 359 payments of $1,211.62 at an interest rate of 4.000% and 1 payment of $1,213.15 at an interest rate of 4.000%. Payments shown do not include taxes or insurance escrows; actual payments may be greater. An escrow (impound) account may be required. The application of additional loan level pricing adjustments will be determined by various loan attributes to include but not limited to the loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, credit score, transaction type, property type, product type, occupancy, and subordinate financing. Investment properties not eligible for offers. The maximum combined loan-to-value (CLTV) is 95%. The maximum LTV and CLTV for condominiums is 80%. The applicant is responsible for the following fees and costs at the time of closing: Origination fee, appraisal fee, tax service fee, title fees, transfer tax fees, credit report fee, flood certification fee, recording fee, survey if required and work verification fee, escrow reserves and interest due until first payment. Other costs may be included due to program-specific circumstances. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Additional terms and conditions apply.
4. APY (Annual Percentage Yield). Account is a variable rate account. APY is valid as of last dividend declaration date of April 1, 2016. Accounts with direct deposits of $1,000 or more AND a daily balance up to $50,000 per statement cycle can earn dividends. Once an account is eligible to earn dividends, daily balances less than $20,000 earn 0.20% APY, daily balances of $20,000, or more, up to $50,000 earn 0.50% APY. APY and tiers are subject to change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings on account. $25 minimum deposit required to open the account. When an account is terminated prior to the end of a statement cycle, dividends will be paid if the aggregate direct deposit requirement is met on the date of account termination.
5. Rates and offers effective April 8, 2016, and are subject to change. Loan amount determines term. All loans subject to minimum monthly payment of $50. Loan example: Loan example: $15,000 at 9.99% for 36 monthly payments of approximately $483.94 each.
The content you are about to view is produced by a third party. PenFed takes no responsibility for the content on the page.
The content you are about to view is produced by a third party unaffiliated to Pentagon Federal Credit Union. PenFed takes no responsibility for the content on the page.
Prudential PenFed Realty is a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed.
If you are ready to open a new IRA account, please print, complete, and return the IRA application:
IRA Application Booklet
If you have a PenFed IRA and would like to open an IRA certificate, please call a member service representative at 1-800-247-5626.
If you are ready to open a new Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA), please print, complete, and return the following application:
Coverdell ESA Application
If you have a Coverdell ESA with PenFed and would like to open an ESA Certificate, please call a member service representative at 1-800-247-5626.
Become a member and take advantage of products and exclusive offers!
To join, you need only fulfill two requirements:
Become a member in 3 steps; it is fast and easy to set up an account online. No military affiliation required!